Freedom Road Destinations (FRD) is committed to taking great care for our guests, our agents, our suppliers, our service providers and our wonderful staff. It is really important that you take the time to read and understand the following general conditions of booking and travelling with Freedom Road Destinations. Whilst the following are general important terms and conditions, there is more detailed information which would be outlined in your travel confirmation documents, given the kind of experience you are booking with Freedom Road Destinations. Please read the Freedom Road Destinations trip Summary relating to your travel prior to booking with Freedom Road Destinations to ensure that you understand the itinerary and the style of trip you are undertaking. Thank you!
For all bookings are made with Freedom Road Destinations, travel confirmation documents will be issued and you are deemed to have read and agreed to the Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and Freedom Road Destinations) and your booking will be accepted by Freedom Road Destinations on this basis. Any detailed services or specific with terms and conditions to be provided will be referred to in your confirmation documents.
Dates, itineraries and prices are valid until 31 December 2017. Beyond 31 December 2017 dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only.
Deposit & Balance Payments
• For all land arrangements, a non refundable deposit of 20% is required with 7 days of receiving an invoice.
• Once payment is received all travel services will be booked and confirmed.
• The final price may differ if certain services are not available at the time of booking and alternative options are provided.
• Final payment is due 6 weeks prior to the client’s departure. • If your reservation is made within 6 weeks of departure, the entire cost of the trip is required to request a booking.
• For any International flight tickets the payment terms are governed by the ticketing deadline as advised by the airline. These terms are beyond our control.
• No ticket wallets, travel bags, luggage tags or promotional material is included in the travel documents to allow for the Travel Agent to promote their own brand.
Please refer to your booking confirmation documents for details regarding the payment schedule, terms and conditions.
In order for Freedom Road Destinations to confirm your travel arrangements you must provide all required details at the time of final payment. Necessary details include full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue and expiry date and any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to complete your travel arrangements. Your booking will only be confirmed with provision of these details.
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking, cancellation fees could or will apply. For a cancellation notice to be effective it must be received in writing by FRD to then confirm. Unless otherwise indicated to you by your respective travel consultant, after confirmation by FRD, if you cancel a portion or all of your travel, the terms and conditions in the confirmation documents will apply.
Some general aspects that apply to all confirmed bookings include:
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced, FRD are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made.
FRT strongly recommends that you take out appropriate travel insurances at the time of booking.
The cancellation fees, in addition to any FRD fees, may also be levied by accommodation providers, or third party tour, transport operator fees or other service providers.
Freedom Road Destinations may cancel a trip at any time up to 60 days before departure. Freedom Road Destinations may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events, it is not viable for Freedom Road Destinations to operate the planned itinerary. If Freedom Road Destinations cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or alternatively receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. Freedom Road Destinations are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess, excess baggage or non-refundable flights. Please note that different cancellation conditions may apply to some styles of trips, your booking consultant will advise if differences apply.
If you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking or transfer your booking to a third party you must notify Freedom Road Destinations at least 30 days prior to the proposed departure date. Any changes may incur fees from hotels, ground operators, airlines or other providers. Transfers to a third party are only permitted where the transferee meets all the requirements in relation to the trip, and transfers to another departure can only be made to a departure within the current validity period.
• Fees will be charged for any amendments made after a travel itinerary has been confirmed and invoiced. The fee is $50 per amendment
• Date change/name change fees apply to all airline tickets once issued. For flight tickets this amount is in addition to extra fees charged by Freedom Road Destinations
Prior to making you booking Freedom Road Destinations highly recommends that you review information provided by the Foreign Affairs Bureau of your nationality. Freedom Road Destinations strongly suggests that you familiarize yourself with the latest Government Consular advice and information.
The land price as outlined in the travel confirmation documents as applicable & listed to your trip summary includes accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals and services of a group leader (if listed in the trip summary).